[drats_users] Re Outbound Email

compuvet at aol.com
Thu May 21 22:16:22 PDT 2009

> Have you configured your SMTP server settings in your D-SRATS
software?
     Yes, oddly one of the emails eventually was sent.

>Are you using a regular email client and trying to use the TCP
forwarding facilities or are you creating a form?
     Creating a Form and hitting send via my callsign.

>Which version of D-RATS are you using?  The latest few 0.3 betas that
include the multiport stuff don't currently have working email gateway
stuff.  It's one of the few things I have yet to convert over to the
multiport config and thus it's all over the floor.
      I am on 0.3.0b8  the latest beta as of Dayton.

de k4lsu, Craig