[drats_users] Dprs question

Adam Karsin
Wed May 20 04:36:15 PDT 2009

Ok, so here is where I am at......

First thanks to everyone! It works, no fancy software (like I had been told
in the past) just hook radio to GPS, set a few settings in the radio and
*poof* *presto* there is a little icon of me on the web!! Ok, it's early, I
entertain easily!

So for about the 2 hours I was driving around I have realized something,
_bring extra batteries_. 15 minutes into running errands yesterday the GPS
batteries died, and shortly after that the battery on the 91AD followed
suit.

Thanks again for everyones input!

Adam

KG4WWH