[drats_users] Dprs question

Nate Duehr
Tue May 19 19:48:12 PDT 2009

On Tue, 19 May 2009 19:28:07 -0700, "Dan Smith" <dsmith at danplanet.com>
said:
> > To get back on topic... Dan... does D-RATS also "pass through" the
> > correct looking DPRS style data when a GPS is connected to D-RATS and
> > then the rig is connected also to D-RATS?  That would be nifty...
>
> Yeah, but only when a GPS QST fires.  Since we can't tell when the
> radio is keyed, we can't send it automatically send it simultaneously
> with the voice.

Ahh right - that whole "can't tell the radio's keyed" thing again.
Still, very cool.

Thanks Dan.

Sounds like life's keeping you busy this week.  A WHOLE WEEK without an
update from Dan?!  Is it even possible?!  LOL!

Just kidding with ya... talented people end up VERY busy... that's just
how it goes... we'll all survive until you get caught up, I'm sure.

Thanks for all you do.

Nate WY0X
--
  Nate Duehr