[drats_users] E Mail

Mark Phillips
Tue May 19 09:50:04 PDT 2009

OK, I'll try this but I have a few issues/suggestions.

My biggest issue is the fact that I cannot run this "service" as a
Daemon. It requires me to have a window open on my desktop running
D-RATS. In terms of service reliability I would rather see a Damonised
service running as one of the multitude of jobs on my Linux box (or
Winblow$ if I really, really, really had to).

How do the remote D-RATS users know that I can handle their mail?

Why do I have to be the one to collect their POP3 account?

Why can't we support IMAP too?

Who stole my bicycle pump?

Mark

--