[drats_users] E Mail

Dan Smith
Tue May 19 03:48:52 PDT 2009

> i could do that no prob Dan, I keep a pc on anyhow @ the qth for the
> APRS I-GATE anyhow
>
> if you could just let me know what I have to do by email
> m3rl1n<at>otenet.gr

Okay, great.  The instructions are here:

  http://www.d-rats.com/wiki/InternetEmail

You might want to configure the "Email access" bit of D-RATS as well,
which will prevent people from sending email through you without you
knowing it.  Just have people email you when they want access and then
you can put their callsign in the permission list with "both" incoming
and outgoing access.  The "email filter" field can be blank.

I can help more if necessary, but I'm out of town this week and only
have a few minutes to spare here and there.