[drats_users] problem adding/editing ports

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Sat May 16 16:50:25 PDT 2009

Dan-
thanks for the quick reply and for the constant stream of new betas. FYI- I
downloaded and installed beta 8 and the issue is still there: no ability to
edit or add new ports.

Hope you're having a good time in Dayton and that people are getting excited
about D-RATS.

73 de Bud
W0RMT

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III