[drats_users] problem adding/editing ports

Dan Smith
Sun May 17 17:11:20 PDT 2009

> thanks for the quick reply and for the constant stream of new
> betas. FYI- I downloaded and installed beta 8 and the issue is still
> there: no ability to edit or add new ports.

Okay, I'll try to get another one out before too long.  I freaked out
a little when I ran across that issue late Thursday night :)

Note that you can get around it if you plug in a USB-to-serial adapter
temporarily.  It is the absence of any serial ports that trips it up.

> Hope you're having a good time in Dayton and that people are getting
> excited about D-RATS.

Thanks, I had a good time.  Here are some pictures if you're
interested:

  http://www.d-rats.com/wiki/Dayton2009

If anyone else has pictures of the booth, please send them to me so I
can post them.