[drats_users] problem adding/editing ports

Dan Smith
Sat May 16 14:47:58 PDT 2009

Hi Bud,

> I'm running beta 7 on my Asus EeePC900A, w/XP and I can't seem to
> add a second port or edit my current port which is set up to
> interface with my ID800. The current port is working fine, but I
> wanted to add a port for the ratflector. I am able to delete the
> current port, but not add a new one or edit. Any ideas?

Yes, I screwed something up in the conversion code that caused the
issue you're seeing.  I had to fix it at about 11:00pm the night
before Dayton ;)

I *think* that it's in the 0.3.0b8 that is up in the beta area,
although it was late and I was groggy so I don't remember exactly.  If
it's not fixed there, then it will be in the next one.