[drats_users] 91AD issues

Arnold Harding
Fri May 1 17:51:47 PDT 2009

I wish I could be more specific than 'isn't happy'.  It does transmit,
or I couldn't get pings and some chats through.  I just can't get
anything that I believe requires handshaking through.  I can't
transfer any files.

> When you compare 5W on the 2820 to the HT, is the HT on the same
> antenna?
Yes.
I'll try the attenuator as well.

I don't believe I'm having any overload or other problems, although I
could be.  I realize the 91 isn't built the way the 2820 is, but it
seems as if it should be doing a lot better than it is.  I'm not able
to really know if it's a receiving or transmitting issue, that's why
my only statement is 'isn't happy'.  At least it isn't some obviously
wrong setting that I completely overlooked.

Thanks, Arnold