[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

IZ5FSA
Sun Feb 15 21:43:17 PST 2009

Dan Smith ha scritto:
> I think that merging the "stations" tab into the map window in some way
> (as Dave mentioned) makes sense, given that most of the same information
> is contained in both places.  What do you think of that?  Note that I
> can make the map window dock into a fifth tab in the main window there,
> if the user prefers.

Having the listen stations list in every action is really important, and having
a tab with map features will be the way.

You have a choice to make: proliferation of tabs or proliferations of windows?
All in one window or multi window?

I'm interesting in ARES operators points of view.