[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

Gordon Dick
Sun Feb 15 16:37:02 PST 2009

Others who have been using d-rats longer may have more comment, but
from my point of view it appears to be a much easier format to
navigate.  I've tried to impress upon the people up here that if
there selecting a software package remember that in an emergency
situation there could be people sitting down at software they have
never seen before.  The more you can make it appear close to what
windows/linux/mac are doing the better off all will be.
gord-ve7fky