[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 15 16:48:27 PST 2009

> Make it easy!!! Put 2 new tabs for this pourpose!

Well, I want to limit proliferation of new tabs and windows to some
degree, or at least apply some thought to them before I just graft
existing functions into the new window.

> One with callsign info (position, last call and some log info (files
> exchanged, messages exchanged... QRZ.com info.... what else?) and the
> other with current sesion and all histoic rpc and other "historical
> protocol sessions"...

Since the screenshots, I have added an additional "Event Log" tab that
will allow you to view the history of various activities, which I think
will be helpful.  I've updated the page with a fourth screenshot of this
tab.

I think that merging the "stations" tab into the map window in some way
(as Dave mentioned) makes sense, given that most of the same information
is contained in both places.  What do you think of that?  Note that I
can make the map window dock into a fifth tab in the main window there,
if the user prefers.