[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

IZ5FSA
Sun Feb 15 15:30:00 PST 2009

Dan Smith ha scritto:
>> I miss sessions ans stations tabs!!!
>
> Well, I've been thinking about that a little and am still not sure where
> to put that functionality and how to represent it.  The mock-up shots
> are by no means complete, I just wanted to get something started for the
> sake of discussion.  I'll update those images with some additional stuff
> later.

Make it easy!!! Put 2 new tabs for this pourpose!
One with callsign info (position, last call and some log info (files exchanged,
messages exchanged... QRZ.com info.... what else?) and the other with current
sesion and all histoic rpc and other "historical protocol sessions"...