[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 15 15:18:32 PST 2009

> I think it will be nice to have a button (or a menu) bar in wich we can fount
> autoqst and quick messages in chat tab, inside new window.

Okay, that sounds like a good idea.

> Very nice the messages "look 'n' fell"...

Cool, I like it as well.

> Files tab is for file (and images) tansfer capabilities.

Yes, from there you will be able to see files you have received as well
as send new ones.

> I miss sessions ans stations tabs!!!

Well, I've been thinking about that a little and am still not sure where
to put that functionality and how to represent it.  The mock-up shots
are by no means complete, I just wanted to get something started for the
sake of discussion.  I'll update those images with some additional stuff
later.