[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

IZ5FSA
Sun Feb 15 14:13:52 PST 2009

I think it will be nice to have a button (or a menu) bar in wich we can fount
autoqst and quick messages in chat tab, inside new window.

Very nice the messages "look 'n' fell"...

Files tab is for file (and images) tansfer capabilities.

I miss sessions ans stations tabs!!!