[drats_users] D-Rats 0.3.1b1 and the Dongle DVT00p 2.0beta3

W4CPU
Thu Aug 27 18:24:08 PDT 2009

Dan/Dave

Should I be able to transmit using Dongle and D-Rats?

I can receive without a problem, I get GPS data and MAPS, but I cannot send
anything, D-Rats never give me the "Online" with my callsign msg I see Dan's
copyright message in the chat window but that is it..

I have tried pinging station that I know are listening and never get a
reply.

I had a few folks come up with their d-rats on RF I see what they type but
they never see my chat messages or QST's.

I followed the instructions on how to setup the dongle to talk to d-rats and
I can receive so I believe that to be correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks

73 de W4CPU