[drats_users] map all gps positions option

Arnold Harding
Wed Aug 19 08:57:03 PDT 2009

At one time, the map showed all of the GPS position reports received
as a station moved, so more and more dots would collect.  I think it
was considered a bug, and fixed so only the most recent report shows,
as it should be.

If it isn't too difficult, could it be an option?  It's nice to be
able to see where communications worked and didn't work, and the line
of dots can help find that sweet spot.  If it's difficult, or might
cause some other undesirable problem, then I wouldn't consider it.

I probably should do this as a tracker, but it's more of a question at
the moment.

Arnold
KQ6DI