[drats_users] Correctly configuring D-Rats to talk to myself

Michael A. Waldron
Tue Aug 4 16:07:47 PDT 2009

Ok, it's pretty certain my main problem was the baud rate. I'm transferring between my 92 and my 2820 100% reliable now.

...But...

The 91 seems to get lots of errors. It can't successfully transfer a message to the 2820 before it times out (Same PC/Serial/Location as 92).

This time I checked the wiki first, but no solution.

I see it's text in the sniff/raw display on the 2820 PC, and it's readable but garbled.

Any tweaking suggestions?

--
Michael A. Waldron, AE0MW
http://www.mikew.org