[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b5

Nate Duehr
Tue Apr 28 21:34:56 PDT 2009

Thanks Dave,

That made it all clear...

Nice to chat with you on the Ratflector also.

Dan, I noticed that in the latest Beta's there's a "Ratflector password"
box, but I didn't see any way to set one in the Reflector app itself.
Is that an unfinished feature?

We've pre-warned the local group and I have linked a Repeater Proxy to
our local UHF repeater here, and then also to the RF Ratflector.

Understanding that remote Ratflector users can't hear or see our local
voice traffic... so there's ample opportunity for "clashes", and I've
published my phone number to reach me to shut it down, so we'll have it
up for a little while...

No plans for this to be permanent... just trying to gather up some
interest in the area in trying out all the D-RATS software can do.

Nate WY0X