[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b5

David Tilson
Tue Apr 28 20:08:20 PDT 2009

G'day Nate,

> Anyone want to detail how to connect my home station to the
> "RF Allowed Ratflector", we'd be happy to have others join in
> and say hello.I'm currently linked to ref.d-rats.com:9001 if you want
to do some tests.

To link your radio to the Ratflector you will need to fire up the D-RATS
Repeater.

In Repeater:
Add a Com port to connect to your radio.
Add a second port to net:ref.d-rats.com:9001
Tick Accept Incoming Connections to port 9000
Select ON.  If connections have been established all of the port
information will be greyed out.

You can now start a local session of D-RATS and set your local serial
port to net:localhost:9000 (or the IP address of your repeater).  What
gets sent / received through D-RATS "SHOULD" now be sent to the
Ratflector and also RF.

Hope that helps...

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR