[drats_users] Com port issue

Arnold Harding
Wed Apr 22 16:15:29 PDT 2009

I'm having a problem, and I don't know if it's the radio or D-RATS.
I'm using a IC-2820.  When I start D-RATS, the program will not send
anything through the radio as evidenced by the radio not transmitting.
I can exit D-RATS and re-start D-RATS and I get the same thing.  Then
I load the Icom software for the 2820, do a Clone Read, then exit the
Icom program, and restart D-RATS and everything works fine.  I don't
remember having this problem when I was using Com 1, but now I am
using Com 2.  Suggestions?

Arnold
KQ6DI