[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 22 14:25:58 PDT 2009

> I'm working on cleaning up the messages that were sent regarding
> Transfers and Tuning.  The plan is to put it onto the web site
> somewhere once I understand it.

Okay, excellent.  I (and others) can certainly help you with the
mechanics of the process.

> It needs to be in an area other than FAQ, but I don't have an idea
> yet.

Agreed.  I think the FAQ needs to be expanded, for sure, but the full
discussion of those parameters probably doesn't belong there.
However, a FAQ entry of "What are the tuning parameters?" should be
added and can just link to the page where you have dumped the larger
discussion.

> It should also be 'indexed' on the main page so it can be found
> easily, not just by finding the correct word link in other places.

Yep, lets concentrate on formulating an index structure of how to
organize things and that will help drive the rest, I think.