[drats_users] cables

Steinar Wenaas
Wed Apr 22 10:39:43 PDT 2009

Hi Dan,
Thank you for very accurate and complete information.
I save your answer to my great value.
Looking forward  to operate.

Can you do do remote frequency control/adjust
to any OTHER ICOM rig, such as the IC-706xxx series, with
either your CHIRP or D-RATS?

Hint: I think many hams has these same questions to your fine
programs, so this HW info (your E-mail answer to me) such be very well to
put
on your Web site.

A friend of mine had the same questions so I wrote my mail on behalf of
both.
Thank you very mauch or as we say in 'norwegian':
"Thousend of Thanks".

73 de LA7XQ Steinar