[drats_users] unknown crash

Nate Duehr
Thu Apr 16 18:22:17 PDT 2009

Hmm, I think the sniffer was enabled.  I'll check.  That might be it.

It was up probably something like 24 hours.  Best I have is that it was
"down Wednesday night when I tried" from another local user.  It was
launched Tuesday night.

Perhaps that's a new wishlist item?  Timestamps in the logs?  :-)  Heh
heh.

Nate WY0X