[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b1 (!)

Tony Langdon, VK3JED
Mon Apr 13 20:37:32 PDT 2009

At 01:20 PM 4/14/2009, you wrote:

>I only read or see D-RATS (or any other list mail) when *I* choose.
>Otherwise, it sits patiently in a folder, awaiting attention.  I can
>prioritize as needed.  It doesn't *ever* belong in my inbox.

Using folders makes mailing lists a breeze.  I actually do handle my
list mail in real time, but in their folders.  That way, I can skip
lists of lesser interest value or importance at the time by deleting
or simply marking all new messages as read (I like to keep my own archives).

>This is relatively easy to set up in any mail client.  If Arnold would
>like assistance, I'm sure we can help.  But that's going to quickly go
>off-topic, so we should take it to private mail.

Definitely time well invested.  I have literally hundreds of rules to
sort my mail, from over 100 lists and half a dozen accounts. :)

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com