[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b1 (!)

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 13 19:55:12 PDT 2009

> I'd personally rather not see another list created, when the mail
> volume is not that high, as there would more than likely be
> double-ups of information.

Thanks for the feedback Dave and Paul.  I agree that with a small
amount of effort in configuring your mailer you should be able to see
what you want and ignore what you don't.

The idea of an announce list would be such that you'd be on one or the
other, but not both (lest you receive duplicates of most things).

Anyway, I won't create it unless someone speaks up and says otherwise.