[drats_users] New Radiogram Template

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 13 20:08:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been wanting to fix up the radiogram stylesheet for quite some
time now.  After fixing the bug recently filed against it, I decided
to sit down and work on it.

I was trying to replicate the official ARRL compact paper-based form,
which looks like this:

  http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/forms/RADIOGRM.pdf

While it'll never be feasible (or at least worth the time) to make the
D-RATS form fool the anti-counterfeit police, I think what I have now
looks a lot better.  You can take a look at it here:

  http://d-rats.com/screenshots/new_radiogram.html

Any comments from people about this new rendering would be
appreciated.  Note that this is the same radiogram that has been
distributed with D-RATS, but with an updated stylesheet.  If people
like it, I'll put it into future releases to replace the current one.

If you want to try it yourself, grab the following and put it in your
Form_Templates directory with the rest of the .xsl files:

  http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/d-rats.hg/raw-file/tip/forms/radiogram.xsl