[drats_users] [D-RATS] #25: Re-introduce Stations Tab

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 13 16:04:48 PDT 2009

Hiya Dave,

> If it isn't too much of a hassle, how about having a tick option, or
> similar in the View menu so that the user can decide whether or not
> they want the sidebar displayed.  That way, if people are tight for
> screen real estate they could choose whether or not they want to see
> it.

Yep, I have that... I meant to have a screenshot of it or at least
mention it.  View->Sidebar toggles visibility of it.

Further, I'm experimenting with some shadow and etching style
attributes.  I think I'll be able to make it look sufficiently
different from the other panes.

> I also agree with Nate, re not integrating it into the Map window,
> as I often have the main D-RATS screens running in the background,
> but not the map.

Agreed.

> On an unrelated question... In the Map screen are we meant to always
> see both Stations and Stazioni in the list at the same time???  I
> would have thought that the screen would only display one of the
> options based on the language selected.  This may of course be an
> undocumented feature that I need to add to Trac :)

Hmm, that's strange.  Did you at one time start it up and select
Italian?  If so, then it is just an overlay that needs to be deleted.
If not, then there's something funky going on :)