[drats_users] [D-RATS] #25: Re-introduce Stations Tab

David Tilson
Mon Apr 13 15:57:54 PDT 2009

G'day Dan,

Thanks for looking into this.  Personally, I like seeing the sidebar in
all 3 examples, as it is always visible and you don't need to go hunting
for it.

If it isn't too much of a hassle, how about having a tick option, or
similar in the View menu so that the user can decide whether or not they
want the sidebar displayed.  That way, if people are tight for screen
real estate they could choose whether or not they want to see it.

I also agree with Nate, re not integrating it into the Map window, as I
often have the main D-RATS screens running in the background, but not
the map.

On an unrelated question... In the Map screen are we meant to always see
both Stations and Stazioni in the list at the same time???  I would have
thought that the screen would only display one of the options based on
the language selected.  This may of course be an undocumented feature
that I need to add to Trac :)

Cheers,

davidt