[drats_users] Slow Speed Data over reflectors

Dan Smith
Fri Sep 26 17:09:55 PDT 2008

> I suspect that in that situation, using D-RATS slow speed data over the
> reflectors would improve performance quite a bit. Anyone want to give
> this a try next week to see how it goes?

I'll be glad to test with you sometime next week.  I have had some
discussion with Robin about some improvements in the dplus software
which should make reflector data use a little better.  This, combined
with some of the recent controls I've added to D-RATS might bring us
some more success.