[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.6 released

Dan Smith
Tue Sep 23 16:48:00 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I just posted 0.2.6 on the website.  Here is the changelog:

- Added built-in geocoding for address-to-coordinate conversions
- Improve session cancel logic, and add cancel-without-ack
- Add context menu to map marker list
- Add ability to choose the highlight color of received garbage
- Improve startup time a bit
- Add knobs for controlling transfer block sizes
- Only show available COM ports on win32 (at the expense of some speed)
- Allow user to choose where maps are stored on disk
- Add some knobs for limiting response time for reflector
  experimentation
- Allow specification of what gets returned in response to a ping
- Make map zoom two levels lower
- Fix ignored cancel on ping box
- Majorly improve (I hope) the map downloader

I left the translation bits out of this to avoid generating a lot of
churn right before the release.  I will integrate it shortly and get
some testing during the beta phase to be included in 0.2.7.

Have at it!