[drats_users] Maps/how to display/where's the cache?

Dave Cooley
Fri Sep 19 13:47:32 PDT 2008

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\D-RATS\maps

where <user> is replaced by your name as it shows on the pc

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick and Theresa Low [mailto:n6cy at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 2:21 PM
To: drats_users at lists.danplanet.com
Subject: [drats_users] Maps/how to display/where's the cache?

I don't seem to be using maps correctly. When I open the Map window, all I
get is "no data" and one plotted point at (I think) 0 degrees Lat/Long. This
is what the ME data line says, even though I've put in my data as (near) 39N
77.5W

My laptop is normally not connected to the internet; but last evening hooked
up, used the Map Downloader, and saw the progress bar which went to
completion. Shut down the laptop and hooked it up to the ID-800H. Then let
it run for a bit and opened up the Map window. Still no map graphics.

If I look on the hard drive, to where did the map graphics data get
downloaded?

73 Rick N6CY

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.