[drats_users] Maps/how to display/where's the cache?

Rick and Theresa Low
Fri Sep 19 11:21:16 PDT 2008

I don't seem to be using maps correctly. When I open the Map window, all I get is "no data" and one plotted point at (I think) 0 degrees Lat/Long. This is what the ME data line says, even though I've put in my data as (near) 39N 77.5W

My laptop is normally not connected to the internet; but last evening hooked up, used the Map Downloader, and saw the progress bar which went to completion. Shut down the laptop and hooked it up to the ID-800H. Then let it run for a bit and opened up the Map window. Still no map graphics.

If I look on the hard drive, to where did the map graphics data get downloaded?

73 Rick N6CY