[drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 11

Nate Duehr
Mon Sep 8 16:15:31 PDT 2008

John D. Hays wrote:

> There seems to be confusion on the 4 characters after the / -- it has
> nothing to do with radio identification, routing, etc., its a comment,
> nothing more, nothing less

Hi John,

Thanks for hitting send about the same time I did on this one... you're
confirming what I thought too... the "/91AD" is literally "throwaway"
data.

Dan could completely ignore any characters after "/" in his code, if
desired, and the routing and other network-related things would still
work, just fine...

Maybe that's the best short-term fix?  See a "/" in the string, stop
processing the string and use everything to the left of it?

Nate WY0X