[drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 11

Dan Smith
Mon Sep 8 16:29:57 PDT 2008

> Maybe that's the best short-term fix?  See a "/" in the string, stop
> processing the string and use everything to the left of it?

It's possible, but I'd rather keep the call field consistent so that
other bits of the code don't make assumptions.  I've never used the
"Name" field for anything (you all fill that in diligently every time
right? -- simple pleasures).  Maybe I should change that from Name to
"Station Sub-ID" or something and append that to outgoing chat messages?
 That way, you would show up as WY0X/Tactical to other users.