[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.6b6

David Hubbell
Sun Oct 19 16:51:05 PDT 2008

I am at one of the higher points in Sussex Co. NJ. We do not have a
repeater here in the county. If I could find someone a bit closer to 2
D-STAR repeater to Digi we could get out to the rest of the world. If I
put up a better coax and antenna system there is a good chance I could
hit a Gateway. If I could act as a digi for other D-RATS simplex users
we could handle RACES and ARES traffic for the County through my Digi to
a Gateway. Digi to Digi to Gateway just like APRS.
Thanks again for your time.
Dave N2KTO