[drats_users] D-RATS-0.2.7b11 (aka RC)

Dan Smith
Tue Oct 14 17:25:37 PDT 2008

Hi list,

I'm posting one final beta of 0.2.7 before the official one.  I fixed
the issue with the local email function grabbing the GUI while waiting
for the SMTP server.

Dave, you might try this one again with gmail's smtp server.  After a
long talk with their infrastructure guys I convinced them that they had
a problem and was then helicoptered in to help fix it.  Yeah, that's
right.  It definitely was NOT a stupid typo in the D-RATS code that is
forever obscured in a changeset with lots of other noise so you'll never
find it, that's for sure.

Thanks :)