[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b5 (and MacOS this time)

David Tilson
Fri Oct 3 21:26:09 PDT 2008

> I just freshened the b5 installer and zip with that module,
> so re-download it and see if that helps.

Success from here with both plain and html email... Well done...

A couple of ideas, that I've just added to the Feature Requests page...

Currently when an email is grabbed from a POP server there is no
indication that there is email waiting to be processed unless you look
at the Form Manager.  Some type of popup, or indicator, would be useful.

In an emcom type environment it would be useful if email could be
collected for multiple accounts, or from various POP servers.  From a
email management perspective it would be good if D-RATS could
distinguish what email is destined for particular stations, eg: anything
from this POP account should be identified as needing to be sent to this
D-RATS station.

There's all sorts of other things that could be done depending on how
automated, or operator controlled, you want to make the process.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR