[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b5 (and MacOS this time)

David Tilson
Fri Oct 3 20:35:45 PDT 2008

Sorry Dan,

New debug file attached.  I tried version b5 by sending mail from
Hotmail and MS Outlook again (set as html mail) and both failed to
appear in D-RATS, but were deleted from gmail.  The last entry in the
debug log at this point was:

ImportError: No module named generator

I then sent a Plain text version from MS Outlook and D-RATS did not try
to collect the message from gmail after 5 mins (POP timer set to 2mins).
There were no additional entries in the debug log at this stage.

I then shutdown / restarted D-RATS.  D-RATS collected the Plain Text
message and displayed it correctly in the Form Manager.

I sent a 2nd plain text message and this was also successfully
transferred.

I sent another html message from hotmail, which after being picked up
from gmail failed to be displayed in D-RATS with the following message
in the debug log:
ImportError: No module named generator

Hope that helps...

Cheers,