[drats_users] D-Rats ver 0.2.6 failing to run

James Deuel
Fri Oct 3 06:53:09 PDT 2008

I am presently running version 0.2.6. I am not running any betas. I have been using it with no problems ( have not been playing with file transfers, just keyboard texting) other than always getting the error message of referring to the D-Rats log file when I shut down the program every night. This morning, I get the error message to read the log file when I try to start the program. I can't get past that point. I removed the drats.exe text file and started a new one and this is what I get when I start the program.

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "d-rats", line 37, in <module>  File "d_rats\mainapp.pyo", line 346, in __init__  File "d_rats\chatgui.pyo", line 1087, in __init__  File "d_rats\chatgui.pyo", line 1097, in _refresh_location  File "d_rats\mapdisplay.pyo", line 1214, in set_marker  File "d_rats\mapdisplay.pyo", line 661, in refresh_marker_list  File "d_rats\miscwidgets.pyo", line 253, in set_itemException: Item not foundRegards, James Deuel, N0XIA