[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b4

Dan Smith
Fri Oct 3 06:39:08 PDT 2008

> D-RATS can now pop into the Gmail POP, using SSL, retrieve the email and
> delete it from Gmail, but the email doesn't appear in the D-RATS Form
> Manager.

Hrm.

> In my case all of the downloads are defined to be stored on a network
> drive, but there doesn't appear to be any content in those directories.

The forms all go into your profile directory, which should be at least
cached in C:\Documents and Settings\...

> Unfortunately there was no debug log to look at.

The mail stuff is quite chatty in the debug log.  Even the act of
fetching mail generates several debug messages.  I'd expect that if
you're really not getting a debug log, there are larger issues involved
here :)