[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b6

Dan Smith
Sat Nov 15 07:05:38 PST 2008

> Yep, successfully setup 2 different incoming email addresses with
> different settings, timings, etc, but using the same POP server and all
> appeared to work fine.

Great!

> I didn't test it, but is there a hard limit as to the maximum number of
> incoming addresses that are supported?  If there is, then I'll document
> it in the wiki when I update it in a few days.

No, not really.  The only limit would be your patience, as once you get
it up to a couple hundred accounts, it will start to take a while to
load the list :D

One thing I meant to put in this release but forgot, is a language
selection in the config (so we don't have to do the silly environment
variable thing).  I'm completely committed today, but maybe I can work
that up tomorrow morning and post another.