[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b6

David Tilson
Fri Nov 14 19:55:48 PST 2008

G'day Dan,

> I just posted b6 with the following changes:

> - Fix the incoming email settings bit causing the window to break

Confirmed.  This now looks fine here.

> - Fix the restriction of one incoming mail account per server

Yep, successfully setup 2 different incoming email addresses with
different settings, timings, etc, but using the same POP server and all
appeared to work fine.

I didn't test it, but is there a hard limit as to the maximum number of
incoming addresses that are supported?  If there is, then I'll document
it in the wiki when I update it in a few days.

Cheers and thanks,

Davidt, VK3UR