[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b8 GPS

Dan Smith
Thu Dec 11 16:01:03 PST 2008

> Hey Dan me and Dave have been trying to figure out my situation and we
> found out whats going on.....  Ok well in the static location that does
> need to be set to where abouts you could be at.  What goes on is the
> static loc. is throwing stuff off some how.  What I did was disabled
> the ext gps on drats and closed program no blue screen.  Next I opened
> again put in my loc in static loc and then closed no blue screen.  Next
> I then hooked up gps and stuff and just like magic it all works no more
> blue screen.  So it had something to do with Static loc and true loc
> from gps I would say something to that area.

Well, that's not a real solution.  There definitely *is* a problem
somewhere, but I'm not sure where to go from here.  My guess would be
that you will see it crop up again at some point.  If and when you do,
the more information you can provide (like what you have above), the better.

Anyway, glad it's working, and let me know if it shows up again.