[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b8 GPS

Dan Smith
Thu Dec 11 15:05:55 PST 2008

> I just ran Drats with 91AD hooked up and gps off and I closed drats and
> got blue screen of death.......that is dumping memory..... Is there a
> way to down grade to older ver?

Just go download 0.2.7 and install like normal.  Please verify that the
older version doesn't result in a BSOD and report back.  If it in fact
does not, then I will create a new build on my older machine to see if
it's related to which machine I build on.  I'm definitely not seeing
this on XP (or any other platform for that matter), and the only two
people reporting this are on Vista, so I'm pretty confident that we're
poking a Vista bug with this.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of Vista to reproduce this with, so
I'll have to depend on people who do to test various changes.