[chirp_users] Icom IC-2100H, Excel spreadsheet, csv files, chirp-next-20240111-win64

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Thu Jan 11 07:25:01 PST 2024

Hi Rich

I've probably missed something.
Why do you need to use CSV files at all?
If it's multiple radio types, I believe you can import the .img file from one radio into a different radio model.
The only reason I see to use csv files is if you need to print it to paper.

> On 11/01/2024 14:44 GMT Rich NE1EE <thedustykey at imaginarian.org> wrote:
>

> GM, all,
> Thanks for this bit of testing. I intend to do my best to keep track of this topic, because I need to be clear in my docs to the ARES group.

Nigel A. Gunn, ///shoulders.outwards.resolutions tel +1-937-971-0366
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net