[chirp_users] Baofeng 'waterproof' models

Chuck Hast kp4djt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 15:17:23 PST 2024

I will probably get rocks and sticks thrown at me but I sure wish Chirp
supported some of the common
lower end DMR radios. That would be my only dream, other wise it does great
for analog. Would be a
dream to have a one stop fits all. Not Motorola and Hytera but the common
low end DMR radios, Anytone,
the TYT radios and the CS800 series radios.
Shields up!!

--

Chuck -- KP4DJT
AREDN Meshphone # 405.2005 and 405.2013