[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3WP errata

d at deutrino.net
Thu Feb 1 15:06:33 PST 2024

Hello and thanks for running this list and providing CHIRP!

I've picked up a Baofeng GT-3WP (and have 2 more coming in the mail) and overall they seem to work well after being flashed with CHIRP, I've noticed a couple issues though.

1. only 6 character channel names!

2. the 'B' or lower channel is set incorrectly compared to the intended setting in CHIRP.

Has anyone else flashed this model recently? I'm curious if my experience is unique and if I should submit bugs on the issue tracker.

Thanks-