[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 177, Issue 9

Tony Ling
Fri Sep 15 16:09:23 PDT 2023

I discovered today that the 2022 version of CHIRP which did not show under
Synaptic or apt list --installed had been created, and then created under
flatpack. Having done that, that's one step forward, my 2022 legacy CHIRP
is now uninstalled.
I still can't run chirp though
anthony at anthony-System-Product-Name:~$ ~/.local/bin/chirp
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/anthony/.local/bin/chirp", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(chirpmain())
  File
"/home/anthony/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/chirp/wxui/__init__.py",
line 65, in chirpmain
    import wx
  File "/home/anthony/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/wx/__init__.py",
line 17, in <module>
    from wx.core import *
  File "/home/anthony/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/wx/core.py", line
12, in <module>
    from ._core import *
ImportError: libpcre2-32.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory