[chirp_users] Programing Cable Drivers

Stephen Hersey
Wed May 31 08:56:21 PDT 2023

Cool! I didn't know about that feature; I'll be using it myself. Thanks!

--
Steve Hersey N1XNX
n1xnxham at gmail.com
-----
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --
Clarke's Third Law
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." --
Benford's Corollary
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology." --
Charles Stross, *Dead Lies Dreaming*
“It's still magic even if you know how it's done.” -- Terry Pratchett